The Terrific Teacherpreneur
The Basics Of Trademark and Copyright on Teachers Pay Teachers
November 10, 2021
In this week's episode of The Terrific Teacherpreneur, I talk about trademark and copyright in the world of TPT.
In this episode, I discuss:
- What the terms 'trademark' and 'copyright' mean
- How to make sure you don't get into trouble when creating new products
- Why being original and unique will help to grow your business
- The first step to take if someone copies you
- Why this topic means so much to me and the overall effect it has on Teachers Pay Teachers
I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advice, but this conversation needs to happen.
Reach out to me on Instagram here if you need to talk.
- Like what you're hearing? Feel free to leave a review for this podcast!
- Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast so that you don't miss an episode!